Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What was the last anime you purchased?

I have a ridiculous anime backlog. I have so many titles that I started and haven't finished. I also have a bunch of titles that I haven't even opened yet. Those are from the days when I had more expendable income. Things have been quite tight lately, which means I haven't had the cash to build my backlog even bigger.

This lead me to realizing that I haven't purchased a new anime in quite some time. I picked up the re-release of Graves of the Fireflies...but before that, I have absolutely no idea what was my previous purchase. There are so many series' I want to own and view, but I just don't have the time or money to do so!

What was the last anime you purchased? Do you tend to hang back from buying and just watch anime online? Do you have a huge collection that you just keep adding to? Leave a comment or send a tweet. Let's hear what you've been up to!

5 comments:

  1. Grave of the Fireflies is such a terrible movie. Why do people put themselves through that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos.

    Before that, I think the first series/season of ROBOTECH, but I can't remember before that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last anime that I bought was the final volume of Puella Magi Madoka Magica on BluRay. Such a fantastic series. I did also just preorder season 2 of Shakugan no Shana, which just received a release date from Funimation (FINALLY!!). Can't wait to see it come September.

    That said, my DVD/BluRay anime collection is pretty insane. To the point where I don't know where to put it all. I've never been one to watch anime online, so the vast majority of my anime viewing comes from what I own. I know it gets really expensive, but it's a hobby that I love, and I find joy in supporting the R1 anime industry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh I hang back and watch on my computer lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dirty Pair, I bought the TV Series, OVA, and the Features release. Next up will be the Dirty Pair Flash OVA :D

    ReplyDelete