Monday, May 14, 2012

The Question: 5/14 - What anime did you watch this weekend?

I can't even begin to tell you how busy my weekend was. I went from NJ to Massachusetts and back in a matter of 24 hours. I had to do our weekly GoNintendo podcast as well. On top of all that, it was Mother's Day! My weekend was absolutely insane and left no time for hobbies! With that said, I did have a long discussion with my sister about how she needs to see Grave of the Fireflies. I plan on showing that to her very soon, and I'm sure she's going to get just as teary-eyed as I did! Those are my plans, but how did your weekend go? What anime did you get a chance to watch?

2 comments:

  1. I watched Squid Girl on BluRay. Very entertaining little series. I hope season 2 makes it over here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleach, Soul Eater, Azumanga Daioh, and Gintama.

    ReplyDelete