Monday, July 2, 2012

The Question: 07/02 - What anime did you watch this weekend?

Things have been so busy around here. You guys already know about all the bad luck that I've been having, which continues to pour down on me with no end in sight. While all that's wearing me down, at least I had a surprise birthday party for my girlfriend. That was a bit of fun over the weekend, but now it's back to the daily grind.

What anime have you been watching lately? I literally have next to no time to play games or watch anime. When I do play games, it's for a review. As for anime, I've popped in on Toonami a few times while working, so I'm in and out of paying attention. I sure hope your anime intake has been better than mine!

4 comments:

  1. I just finished up watching Black Butler. Very good series overall. Season 2 gets off to a rocky start (waiting way too long to explain the really confusing start to that season), but it finishes on an excellent note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spring shows are ending and the Summer shows are just now starting. The best of last season's bunch was by far Kids on the Slope, (who's last episode did not disappoint). And I'm crossing my fingers for new seasons of Mouretsu Pirates and Mysterious Girlfriend X. As for new shows, I just started Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita and Arcana Famiglia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started watching Guilty Crown. I like it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched Bleach and a lot of Azumanga Daioh. Had company over so didn't watch Toonami.

    ReplyDelete