Monday, July 9, 2012

The Question 07/09 - What anime did you watch this weekend?

Another weekend brings with it a ton of work and other things to do. My weekends aren't quite as relaxing as they used to be. I'm heading on a trip in a week, which means some time had to be spent this weekend shopping for necessities. At least there was a family party, which are always a ton of fun!

While my weekend may have lacked any anime input, I'd love to hear what you guys and gals watched. Were you diving into something new or jumping back to a favorite? Leave a comment or send in a tweet. Let us know!

5 comments:

  1. Finished up Kids on the slope and watched some Hyouka and Fate/zero, loving both so far especialy Hyouka :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching a lot of the new premieres,(some good, some not), but I have to mention The Beast Player Erin, which I just finished up. It is seriously a truly wonderful story and almost feels as if Miyazaki were in charge of a fifty-episode series. Sadly, it seems that the show has been overlooked by most people, but I'm doing my part to try to rectify that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched Naruto Shippuuden, finished Azumanga Daioh, Deadman Wonderland, Bleach, and then Azumanga Web Daioh and Azumanga Daioh: The Very Short Movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched Another...now I wish there were more animes like it.

    ReplyDelete