Monday, August 6, 2012

The Question 08/06 - What anime did you watch this weekend?

I didn't watch any anime this week. I'm sure that's not a surprise to you guys and gals. I just don't have the time to sit down and watch like I used to, but I'm trying to change that. Hopefully my new plan for a schedule will let me fit in at least one episode of something!

The good news is, I did do something anime related though! I haven't had a chance to sit down and read my latest issue of Anime Insider, but this weekend I stole a few moments to read an article or two. Man, I continue to be really impressed with that publication. Gorgeous layouts and just the right mix of content for someone like me. It may not meet the most hardcore fan's idea of a great mag, but it does the trick for me!

So I read anime...but I know you watched anime. Tell me what you fed into your eyeballs this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Naruto: Shippuden, Angel Beats, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, and Casshern Sins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evangelion 2.22 for maybe the millionth time, I cannot wait for the third installment

    ReplyDelete