Monday, August 13, 2012

The Question 08/13 - What anime did you watch this weekend?

This weekend went by so fast that I barely remember what I did. I know I hosted our weekly podcast on GoNintendo...but I do that every weekend! I also went to a friend's party for a few hours. Other than that, the weekend is a complete blur to me.

I feel like a waste...I didn't even get to watch any Toonami! Hopefully you guys can make up for my anime shortcomings this weekend. What shows/movies did you check out over the weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Continued my watching of D-Gray man, and started re-watching Bleach from the start. Think bleach will always be one of my all time favourite series

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on a bit of a tokusatsu kick, (mostly Kamen Rider), but I'm doing my best to stay up to date with Sword Art Online and Kokoro Connect, among a few others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Dragonaut over the last week. Not a bad series, but not really great either.

    Now I'm watching K-On season 1 and 2 from the start, since I received my season 2 part 2 BluRay.

    ReplyDelete