Friday, November 22, 2013

Kill la Kill looks like a an anime for me


Kill la Kill looks and sounds like an anime I have to see.  Its coming from a group of people that have made some truly outstanding anime, I love the visual style and the idea behind it seems like it'll offer up plenty of interesting content.  I'm ashamed to say that I've only ever seen trailers of the show and read about it on Wiki, but I really do want to change that.  I think the time for that change is this weekend.

Have you checked out Kill la Kill?  If so, please tweet or comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Just started watching it recently, it's been pretty enjoyable. I've been digging the animation style, and I'm getting the impression they've been making fun of some of the more fan-service kind of tropes that are common in other popular shows. I'll admit though, it took me a few episodes to really start enjoying it, I found it a bit confusing at first, but I'm glad I sat through it.

    Glad your back to doing this! Look forward to your future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete