Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I need my Ghost in the Shell: Arise!


I love the Ghost in the Shell series.  The movies, the TV series and everything else inbetween.  There's not a bit of it that I haven't been able to get some enjoyment out of.  It's certainly a watermark anime series that did big things for the industry, which means any new installments big bring attention with them.  Ghost in the Shell: Arise has a lot to live up to, but I'm certainly ready to give it a shot.

As you may remember, I'm all about the localizations and dubs, so I'm hanging back to see this one when it actually releases in the states.  I know that FUNimation picked up the rights awhile back, so they'll probably bring the entire 4-part OVA here at some point.  I don't know how long I'll have to wait for that to happen, but I'm getting just a tad impatient!

Out of all the Ghost in the Shell content out there, what bit is your favorite?  Shoot us a tweet at @animeyourway or comment on this post to let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment