Monday, November 28, 2011

Coping with a giant backlog

I think this is true for most people. There's just not enough time in the day to do what you want to do. There are certain obligations we all have, be they from school, work or family. If you want to function on a day-to-day basis, these are the sort of things you have to do.

We've talked about this before, and how it can lead to an 'issue' with what you do in your entertainment time. It's very important to have time to enjoy yourself, because it can't be all work all the time. The problem arises when you have eyes for play time, but little time to get it done.

Eyes are bigger than your stomach. We've all heard that statement before, and it's definitely true with my anime collection. Whenever there's a deal to pick up some new content, I'll do my best to make sure I grab it. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to find the time to actually appreciate that content.

Tonight I'm going to check out Angel Beats. I don't know how far into the series I'll make it, but I'm definitely going to pop it in. I have to get myself out from under my backlog. I have to make time where there isn't any, and while it may not be the optimal setting, watching anime while working seems like the way to go.

Angel Beats impressions in a few hours, my friends!

3 comments:

  1. a first it was a bit weird then it got good after the first episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bout some Durarara!! impressions too??? (awesome face)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel Beats is great. It doesn't end well, but the series as a whole was very entertaining for me.

    ReplyDelete