Monday, February 13, 2012

The Question 2/13: What anime did you check out this weekend?

I have been in such an anime lull lately. Work has been really stressful, my person life is extra busy and taxes were weighing down hard on me. I'm very thankful to have taxes squared away now, but there's still some business stuff that has to be taken care of.

While that's being worked on, I don't have much free time to do anything. That goes for both playing games and watching anime. I have my titles laid out and ready to watch. I just need to find the time to do so!

Did you manage to check out any anime this weekend? Share the fun times you had with me...if only so I can live vicariously!

5 comments:

  1. I finished up "Gosick", (which definitely exceeded my expectations), and watched the rest of "Working!!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer. It was a decent ending to the Gundam 00 series. It wasn't bad, but I just didn't think the enemy in the movie was particularly interesting. Especially compared to series. Still, the animation was excellent, and it was still a good popcorn flick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUNTER X HUNTER, I'LL KEEP REPEATING THIS FOREVER.

    I also watched the two Evangelion Rebuild movies yesterday. Now I can't wait for 3.0, or whatever number it'll be when released on Blu-Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished watching "The World God Only Knows" today... I got an overall meh feeling about it :/

    Plan on reviving "Pumpkin Scissors" tonight as I've had that one on hold for quite some time for no apparent reason.

    I'm hoping to catch "Hunter x Hunter" sometime in the future but I've already managed to rack up quite a backlog of anime so it'll have to wait :/

    ReplyDelete