Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blue Exorcist DVD, where have I been?


This is what happens when you're busy.  When I heard that officially localized Blue Exorcist episodes were coming out on DVD, I was really looking forward to them. Then the busy season came about, and all my anime interests kind of slipped my mind. I had forgotten all about the Blue Exorcist DVD release just until yesterday, when I thought of it on a whim.

To my surprise, the first DVD set is already out! Even better, the next set comes out in early January! People have been asking me for things I'd like to get this Christmas, and now I know at least one of them! I can't believe the release completely slipped my mind.

It looks like a really nice package as well. Have any of you guys/gals out there picked this one up yet? How many of you watched the series and plan on grabbing this set?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched it but I have the first book at home and I have planned to buy the books instead of the DVDs ;D

    ReplyDelete