Monday, December 12, 2011

The Question 12/12: What anime did you check out this weekend?


I've finally broken my streak! Now that things are calming down, I have a bit more time to watch some weekend anime. While it wasn't much, I did get to see at least one anime movie over the last couple of days.

Just like I said, I managed to pull together some friends for a Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva viewing party. I'll be giving my thoughts on that feature a bit later today. For now, I'd love to hear what you guys watched!

4 comments:

  1. well i finished birdy the mighty decode and i have been watching Bleach K-on season 2, Baka and test, and One Piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch much. Just Durarara!! and Clannad After Story.

    I said I would reveal my next sub., last week, but I was too lazy to start watching XD. Next week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No anime for me this past weekend. I was busy Christmas shopping, and playing Rayman Origins on my PS3 (amazing game by the way).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to wrap up Durarara!! last weekend (missed the chats due to fatigue, but catch up anyway).

    I'm hoping to begin a new series this weekend, since I have no anime being watched currently since I wrapped up DRRR and both seasons of Girls Bravo.

    ReplyDelete