Friday, December 16, 2011

Enjoying anime with a sibling

I know it can be hard to find someone that likes anime. It's fun to watch anime no matter who you're with, but having someone at your side to watch along with can make it even better. Even if you don't watch at the same time, it's still nice to know that you can turn to someone and tell them how excited you are about an anime, and hopefully they'll feel that way too.

I'm lucky to have a sister that enjoys anime. I know that she'll never judge anime the way that other people do. She's more than willing to give any anime a shot, no matter what the contents. Honestly, I think it's quite tough to find someone that won't automatically shut out certain entertainment options, especially when it comes to anime.

My sister has actually been away at college for the year, but she's coming home today to enjoy some Winter break. While she's around I know she'll have some free time. I plan on telling her about Angel Beats to see if it's something she might want to check out. I have a feeling she's really going to like it.

Do you have an anime-loving sibling? Have you ever tried to get your brother or sister into anime? How did it work out?

2 comments:

  1. My Older Brother, my sister are Anime fans. we sometimes watch the same show, but we branch off to different genera of anime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. A long time ago my sister liked anime. We used to watch Toonami together.

    I'm not sure about it now. She probably thinks it's too childish or something.

    ReplyDelete