Monday, December 5, 2011

The Question 12/05 - What did you watch this weekend?


As you guys probably guessed, I had high hopes of watching Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva. I was going to purchase it on iTunes and stream to the TV, but that plan was shot down when I found out the movie wasn't available. I still don't get why the press release states multiple digital versions, but not one of them is available.

I think I'm going to get back into High School of the Dead tonight. Should be easy to wrap that one up. While that's the extent of my lame anime adventures this weekend, I'd love to hear what you guys checked out!

3 comments:

  1. I watched a little Les Miserables: Shoujo Cosette and I have to say, I'm definitely going to watch the play it was based off of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've mainly been watching 'Baccano!', and it's fairly great so far. The plot and the characters are all superb, and the dub is actually pretty amazing. I also watched a little 'D. Gray Man' as well, which was okay, though I think I prefer the manga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleach, FMA: Brotherhood, and Durarara!!

    Oh and I finished Brotherhood. What will be my next series??? Stay tuned!!! lololololol

    ReplyDelete