Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kimi ni todoke Vol. 1 Premium Edition is now shipping to North American retailers


We are happy to announce that kimi ni todoke -From Me to You- Volume 1 Premium Edition is now shipping across North America to select online retailers: Right Stuf, The Anime Corner Store, Anime Pavilion, Anime Castle, and The NIS America Online Store.

NIS America has been sending over anime-related press releases to me. I have to admit, I am not familiar with the anime above. Anyone care to fill me in on the finer details?

2 comments:

  1. I only saw one episode of it, but got annoyed by the characters a bit too much to continue. I know a lot of people like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooool you're getting press releases.

    This is relevant because of that behind the scenes video you made for GoNintendo :P

    ReplyDelete