Monday, January 30, 2012

The Question 12/30: What anime did you check out this weekend?

I've got a bit of weird story for my weekend anime interactions. I actually didn't watch any anime due to being so busy, but still anime managed to sneak its way into my life. Oddly enough, the connection to anime came from my Dad! I'll be sharing that story a bit later today.

For now, I'd love to hear what anime you checked out over the weekend! Did you take a few hours to catch up on something in your backlog? Are you keeping up-to-date with the latest localized releases or shows airing in Japan? Leave a comment and let us know!

3 comments:

  1. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished a rewatch of Sola and watched the Cowboy Bebop movie. I also caught a few shows from the current season

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lazy and only watched one episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG.

    ReplyDelete