Monday, January 16, 2012

The Question 1/16: What anime did you check out this weekend?

I had a very busy weekend, which you might have been able to tell from the lack of updates on the anime blog. Things always sneak up on me and steal my time! I have grand plans of playing games and watching anime, but those quickly fall apart as the weekend sets itself into motion.

Hopefully you guys and gals had a better chance than I did. Did you check out any anime this weekend? What shows have you been pouring your time into? Did you have anime plans that fell through as well? Leave a comment on the blog or send over a Tweet and let us know!

5 comments:

  1. I've been watching the new dub release of Princess Resurrection. I'm about a third of the way through it, and so far I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was watching some animes, but i went to a anime convention this weekend and it was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched more Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (which I'm done with now except the movie), the second Naruto: Shippuuden movie, and Ghost In The Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG which I started watching recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to compose a small remark to be able to thank you for some of the lovely secrets you are writing here. My time intensive internet search has finally been rewarded with good facts to exchange with my best friends. I would mention that we website visitors actually are extremely endowed to be in a perfect site with many lovely professionals with very helpful solutions. I feel pretty grateful to have seen the site and look forward to tons of more amazing minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once again for a lot of things.
    Honeysuckle Fragrant Boxed Drawer Liners, 6 Sheets, Castlebel, Portugal, 3 Pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.
    Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot

    ReplyDelete