Monday, January 2, 2012

The Question 1/2 - What did you watch this weekend?

The New Year is upon us! I can't believe how quickly it snuck up. I had so much that I wanted to get done in 2012 that I simply didn't have time to do. That includes a lot of anime watching. Maybe that will chance in 2012? I plan to try and make that happen!

Did you get to check out any anime over the weekend? I'm sure most of you were busy partying it up with family and friends, but maybe a few anime minutes managed to squeeze their way in. Leave a comment and let us know!

Personally, I didn't get a chance to watch any anime. I did happen to have a few conversations about anime though! That has to count for something...right?!

2 comments:

  1. Got Summer wars and Redline for christmas so I watched those, both amazing films and highly recommended if you haven't seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I forgot it was the weekend. I've been lost on what day it is for quite some time now lol.

    Um looking at my history. Shippuuden. Yeah I was busy doing New Year things, but I watched a few episodes of that.

    ReplyDelete