Monday, January 23, 2012

The Question 1/23: What anime did you check out this weekend?

You want to know how busy I've been lately? I have been meaning to sit down and watch Redline, but I was waiting for it to actually come out. The problem is, the movie came out without me even noticing that the launch date has come and gone! I had been thinking that it was 'coming soon' for so long that the real release passed me up.

I've made good on my mistake though, as I just ordered the film off of Amazon. It should be here later in the week, and it'll definitely be a weekend viewing for me. That'll make up for my lack of anime fun this weekend. That, and the fact that I was feeling pretty damn sick.

I hope you are feeling healthy and managed to have some anime time over the weekend! What did you check out on your days off?

3 comments:

  1. I watched Redline on bluray. Freaking amazing movie. One of the best anime movies in probably over 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of good movies, I watched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya since I finished the series the other day. Must watch. I also watched Gintama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to watch the Fullmetal Alchemist movie next week

    ReplyDelete