Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dragon Ball Z getting Blu-ray remastered re-releases

Dragon Ball Z fans, get ready to shell out even more cash...



Dragon Ball Z has been released in so many ways on so many formats...but I have to admit that FUNimation may get my cash yet again. I can't resist having a cleaned up version of Dragon Ball Z on Blu-ray. That's about as good as things can get for fans right now.

I sure hope I'm not the only one that's going to jump in on this. I need someone else to inform me of their planned purchase to make me feel better!

2 comments:

  1. You know I've never really gone through one sweep of DBZ... So maybe this can be my chance to watch it all the way through.

    Because yeah I don't like how they changed it with Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish that Funimation would focus on new licenses more like they used to. Over the last year, it's been heart breaking to witness the once completely dominant Funimation fall so hard from grace in the R1 market. Sentai is almost single handedly keeping the R1 market alive these days. Practically Funi's entire upcoming release schedule consists almost exclusively of re-re-re-repackaged SAVE editions of their backlog of licenses... :(

    ReplyDelete