Monday, October 3, 2011

The history of anime infographic - basic edition

The history of anime is very long and varied, but what if you just want a quick run-down of how things started and got to where they are now? Let the internet handle the case for you!

The following infographic comes with a bit of snark, but it does showcase a very basic-yet-interesting look at where anime came onto the scene and how it evolved over the years. I've removed a bit of vulgarity from the image as to not offend. Again, this comes with a few bits of snark that might bother some fans, but please take in jest.


Link

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I've missed out on so much. Anime has changed a lot in the last 10 years alone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think I like the modern anime era.

    ReplyDelete