Monday, October 3, 2011

The Question 10/03: What anime did you check out this weekend?


Oddly enough, I spent more time this weekend learning about anime than actually watching specific series. I did have time to check out a few more episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, though. Outside of that, if you were reading my posts over the weekend, you've come to see how I was learning about anime through AMVs!

What did you check out this weekend? Leave us a comment or send it in via Twitter. We'd love to know what you're checking out!

4 comments:

  1. well i started to watch Baka and test, im also re watching the Robotech Series. i have been watching Bleach dub and sub, and the new One Piece that just started

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Gundam Wing post actually drew me toward watching the original Mobile Suit Gundam lol. It's alright, but for some reason I can't get it out of my head. In two days I watched like 20 episodes while cleaning the house. I felt terrible for doing so lol.

    I think I'm just a sucker for old anime styles now-a-days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im minutes away from starting to watch Read or Die...i have some spare time this week so ive decided to start a new anime :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched Durarara!! and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - The Laughing Man. It was 2 hours and 40 minutes longs O.O but I got through it.

    ReplyDelete