Monday, October 24, 2011

The Question 10/24: What anime did you check out this weekend?

Sadly, I didn't get a single chance to watch anime this weekend. Running GoNintendo has become quite busy in recent weeks. That might have something to do with the press events that Nintendo has been putting on, as well as the lead into the holiday season. Most game companies bring out their big guns for the holiday season, and Nintendo is no different.

The only animation-related thing I did this weekend was purchase a copy of Batman: Year One while I was out shopping. I didn't get a chance to watch that either! Makes me sad to have an anime-free weekend. I'm hoping that changes by the time next weekend rolls around.

I also hope your weekend was a bit more anime involved than mine! What anime did you get to check out over the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I was pretty busy so I only got to watch one episode of FMA: Brotherhood.

    ReplyDelete