Sunday, July 17, 2011

A vacation of anime

My Mom's side of the family has been going to North Carolina for a week of vacation for about 20 years now.  We all get together and chip in on a house to rent for the week, and as the years go on we get better and better houses.  We all get along really well, and I think it's because we all enjoy the same stuff.  We usually swim, hit the beach, play video games and a lot more.  This year is the first year we'll be checking out some anime.

As I said before, I brought down the final episodes of Death Note for our gang to finish.  We have to wrap up that series before we can go onto anything else!  It's going to be bitter-sweet to finish that series, but at least I know that people are willing to move onto something else.  With that said, I'm not too sure what we're going to watch next!

For myself, I brought down the full series of Gurren Lagann.  As you know, I've been watching this series throughout the week, and I really want to see where it goes next.  I also thought that some of my family might like the series, so I think we may start from the beginning to see what they think.  It's definitely much different from Death Note, but I think a change of pace is in order.


My cousin also brought down an anime series of his own to check out.  He chose to bring Wandaba Style, which is one I've heard of but never actually checked out.  I'm definitely down to see something, and my cousin seems to have good taste in anime, so I'm looking forward to it!  Good to know someone else in the family is dedicated to anime as well!

Do you bring anime along for your vacation plans?  What better time to watch than when you have nothing to do but sit around and relax!?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't until recently.

    lol this one time I tried to bring bakemonogatari which was in HD, and the laptop I was using couldn't handle it, so no anime for me that time :<

    ReplyDelete