Monday, July 4, 2011

The Question 7/04: What anime did you check out this weekend?

As promised, I am going to make this a weekly feature.  The same question is going to pop up every Monday as the first post for the day.  Most of us are going to watch some anime over the weekend, so Monday morning is the perfect time to talk about what we watched!


As you guys already know, I put in a lot of time with anime this weekend.  Most of that time was spent watching Death Note with my family.  While it may be new to them, this is my second time watching it.  That doesn't matter to me though.  I absolutely love Death Note and can't get enough of it!  I am learning new things as we watch this time.  Things I didn't pick up on the first go-through.  I can only imagine what I'll pick up on next time!


I also decided to pop in Dance in the Vampire Bund.  I gave some early episode impressions last night, but I'm a lot further into the series now.  I have to say, the later episodes really turned my opinion of the show.  While there are still uncomfortable moments to be dealt with, the show itself is actually really entertaining.  The story is getting quite juicy and there are twists that you don't see coming.  Knowing how many episodes are left, I'm finding myself sad that it's coming to an end!

What anime did you check out this weekend?  Leave us a comment or send in a Tweet to let us know!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't watch anything since I was out of town for the 4th of July :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the first 2 episodes of Death Note. My first anime ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yondemasu Yo, Azazel-san.
    It was weird.

    Watched the second episode today.
    It was horrifying.

    ReplyDelete