Monday, September 19, 2011

The anime fans that give anime fans a bad name

Unfortunately, this is how many people view anime fans...


It's definitely true that there are anime snobs out there. They believe anime to be the end-all/be-all of entertainment. No matter what you watch, they believe that anime is better. While I love anime and think it offers up amazing experiences, I know it would be silly to make a claim like this. It's simply not true, as all forms of entertainment have value.

Like I said, this is the opinion that many people have concerning anime fans. We get viewed as simple-minded people that automatically swat down any other content that's not anime related. Acting like that is almost as silly as...seeing something like this and agreeing that all anime fans are like this.

I really hope I don't come across this way! I just spent my Saturday morning cleaning the house and watching SpongeBob!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I am totally saving that to my computer and using it on the next guy who says something similar to that :P

    ReplyDelete