Saturday, September 3, 2011

Reminder: Durarara!! Episode 11 live-chat tonight at 12:30 AM EDT!


It's that time again, my friends! Another Saturday means another Durarara!! live-chat! Come back to the site at 12:30 AM EDT for a virtual Durarara!! viewing party! You get to hang out with other anime lovers and chat about the show as it airs on Adult Swim. Chatting about the show is great fun, but it's also nice to virtually meet up with like-minded people!

That's tonight at 12:30 AM EDT. We hope to see you here! Spread the word via Twitter, Facebook and any other ways you can think of. Let's break a chat room record tonight!

4 comments:

  1. I should be here. Tonight is gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try and make it but my Internet is giving me problems so no guarantees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall be there.

    Hope this episode is as good as every says.

    ReplyDelete