Friday, September 30, 2011

One Piece's latest game collaboration is quite interesting indeed



One Piece is an anime series I've never gotten into, but I know it has an extremely rabid fanbase. I'm sure there are many, many reasons why people love this series. Perhaps one day I'll have the time to find out! Until then, I'll be watching the fans from the outside.

With a popular anime series comes games, and there have been plenty of One Piece games over the years. The best part is, most of them are pretty damn fun! You don't even have to know the One Piece series to really enjoy them, with is always the sign of a fantastic game.

Perhaps that'll be the case with One Piece: Kaizoku Musou. Yes, One Piece is crossing over with the Musou series, and it looks like you're going to do what everyone expects from a Musou game...beat the crap out of tons of enemies. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I'm thinking fans of the anime will eat this one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment