Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dragon Con 2011 shows off some major cosplay love

I'll admit, I didn't know all that much about Dragon Con until this year. It seems like the show really got some major attention this time around, and I think that has a lot to do with the cosplayers. My, oh my...how some of these people amaze me with their costumes!

If there were ever a video to show off the skill and passion that cosplayers have, this would be the one. It's a fantastic quick-look at the Dragon Con cosplay scene, and there's tons of anime love in there. How many anime-related cosplayers can you spot?

1 comment:

  1. Oh well that's funny, just today my friend wanted me to go to Anime Weekend Atlanta with him next week, but I declined because I'm not into the whole cosplay thing lol.

    ReplyDelete