Saturday, July 2, 2011

Your biggest anime crush

Let's admit it...some of the anime characters out there are drawn to be ridiculously cute.  That goes for both guys and girls.  It's the same thing you see in TV shows and movies.  Actors/actresses are sometimes cast due to their looks, there's no denying that.  A pretty face up on screen can be a reason for certain people to check out a movie.  A pretty anime lead can do exactly the same.


If I had to pick one anime character that's my crush, I'd definitely have to go with Haru Hara Haruko from FLCL.  I'm not ashamed to admit it!  Now, I'm not saying that I take that love the the 'extreme'...I think you know what I mean.  With that said, I definitely think that Haruko's design and personality are extremely endearing.

Of course, that's not to say that I should like the character!  For those that have seen the anime, you know that Haruko has a few ulterior motives!  She's one of those dangerous girls, and sometimes that can be a bit of fun.  I'd probably end up getting beaten to a pulp by her...but somehow I think that's okay!

Don't be shy.  Tell us who your anime crush is.  That goes for both guys and girls alike!

10 comments:

  1. Rei Hino aka Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon. T_T I had... and maybe still have, a crush on her. But a part of that love might have been for anime so I was confused. She's so damn hot though and I even once had a short ehum... SENSUAL dream with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there's not many Anime characters i've had a crush on, but to mention one, i'd say Usami Akihiko (Junjou Romantica), i think. Not sure why, but i Love his personality. ^^

    Also, Olivier Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist. One of the few Female anime characters i actually like~<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just had to take Haruko.... >.>

    I would go for Mamimi, but she smokes. (I really hate smoking.)

    My best bet would be Kotonoha Katsura from School Day, and just for the love of ecchi -- Hakufu Sonsaku from Ikki Tousen.

    I used to love Android #18 and (then-long haired) Videl from DBZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all about Major Motoko Kusagani from GITS:SAC. Such character strength, spunk, and beauty. Also up there are Yomiko Readman from R.O.D. and Fuu from Samurai Champloo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryuuguu Rena from Higurashi. She is smart but plays clueless until she needs to take out her sharp mind. I can't help but feel closer to her thought patterns at times. Especially her speech at the beginning of Tsumihoroboshi-hen and at the end of Saigoroshi-hen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it would have to be Yoko Rittona from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Orihime Inoue. Yoko is not only awesome, she's hot. As for Orihime, she really cute and she's tough. i know people say that she's annoying, but if your really the new manga her abilities have improved

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mizuho Kazami from "Onegai Teacher" is my one and only crush, hands down. She is the perfect fictional woman, end of discussion. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. No waifus here, but maybe one of the sailor scouts when I was a kid? Jupiter maybe? I don't know. She might have just been my favorite. Dunno about crush. I rarely have feelings of affection for anyone, 2D or 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have to say Saya Takagi from Highschool of the Dead.

    ReplyDelete