Tuesday, August 23, 2011

CyberConnect2 reveals .hack//The Movie

The .hack// series has been going for quite some time, and it includes major cornerstones of gaming and anime. I've never played the games, but I've watched a few of the entries in the anime series. Some bits I like more than others, but that was a very long time ago. I think I need to rewatch those series', especially in the light of this announcement.

CyberConnect2, the developer behind the game series, has now announced .hack//The Movie. This entry is an all-CG film that focuses on three friends that enter the MMO universe. As of right now, it's set to release sometime in 2012 in Japan. It remains to be seen if a localization is in the works.

For now, please enjoy the announcement trailer for the film below. Does it look like something you'd enjoy?  I have to say, the unique CG design and soft colors are pretty pleasing!

1 comment:

  1. They still need to localize .hack//Quantum. I've seen them all the other ones expect that one because I started out dub'd and want to finish dub'd.

    But my first impression of the girl is WOW she annoys me. All her moaning and everything >.>

    ReplyDelete