Monday, August 15, 2011

The Question 8/15: What anime did you check out this weekend?


Yessir, it's that time again!  Time to find out what anime you guys watched over the weekend.  We had a surprise birthday party to attend as well as a packed Saturday, so I didn't have time to really watch anything.   I wanted to get back into High School of the Dead, but I did not get a chance to.  I have to figure out how to get more time out of the weekend!

What did you end up watching this weekend?  I hope it was well worth it!

3 comments:

  1. I watched all of Eden of the East on BluRay. That is, the TV series, and both movies.

    Such an amazing series. Easily one of the best in the last 10 years. It's been awhile since I saw a series that was so thoroughly entertaining from beginning to end. Every last episode was awesome.

    Now I'm watching Spice and Wolf (both seasons) on BluRay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answer is here, but in short I watched Sgt. Frog. http://www.animezingblog.com/2011/08/this-weeks-watch-87-813.html

    ReplyDelete