Monday, August 22, 2011

The Question 8/22: What anime did you check out this weekend?



I am so very ashamed of myself.  This weekend was much more hectic than I thought it would be.  There were all sorts of people in and out, lots of work to get done and a bunch of other things going on.  That lead me to the rather sad situation I'm in this morning.  I didn't watch any anime this weekend!  I feel like I should be scolded by someone!

I didn't even get a chance to watch Durarara!! with you guys, which I still feel guilty about.  I need to find some time to watch the latest episode, which I have recorded.  Hopefully this week calms down and gives me a chance to catch up on that, and then get involved with some other anime content this week.  I really need a fix, and I need it quick!

How about you guys and gals?  What anime did you watch this weekend?  Whatever it was, I sure hope it was good!  Leave us a comment or a Tweet and let us know.

3 comments:

  1. As always, my pic of the week is on my blog which you can reach by clicking my name.

    We forgive you RMC for not making it to Durarara last week, and it was a pretty forgettable episode, so no harm no fowl. Not to be spoilery or pushy, but you should try your best to make it to the next 2-3 episodes. Just trust me on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all Spice and Wolf for me last weekend. Just finished it last night. A great series overall, but the final story arc was probably the weakest one in the series, which is not how you want to end a memorable series like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleach, Naruto: Shippuuden (I got behind), and Durarara!!

    ReplyDelete