Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anime Your Way: Over 400 Twitter followers strong!


Just like I do on GoNintendo, I wanted to stop and take a minute to thank you guys for your support thus far. Tonight our Twitter account managed to break into the 400 follower tier. That's way more than I ever thought would end up joining in on the anime love, but I'm extremely happy to see it happen. A small victory in the eyes of many, but a huge success to me!

I also want to thank all of you that email in, hang out on the site and comment in general. Seriously, this blog is going much better than I ever imagined. I'm elated to see so many anime fans coming out to support the cause. AnimeYourWay isn't about bringing in more traffic or getting my name out there. It's all about bringing anime fans together and showing people why anime is worth a shot.

Where do we go from here? Well, I still have an actual domain parked and waiting, but that won't come until much later. For now, I think the road ahead involves more articles, of course! There are some other interviews I have lined up, one with what I consider to be a very, very popular internet celebrity. Hopefully some people will take what he says to heart! I also want to get more reviews up on the site, and figure out a way to get some video content going. What kind of video content will I be doing? I haven't quite figured that out yet!

Thanks so much for coming along for the ride so far. Things are just getting good, so hang on tight!

1 comment:

  1. "I also want to get more reviews up on the site, and figure out a way to get some video content going."

    How about video reviews?

    ReplyDelete