Sunday, August 21, 2011

How many anime are you watching now?

Not enough time in the world, my friends. There's simply not enough time to do all the things we'd like to do. Everyone has obligations that they have to tend to. Some of us are still going through school, while others have joined the workforce. Either way, you have things that need to get done...things that eat up free time. Lump chores and other household tasks with that, and you can see how hard it is to find those precious moments where you get to enjoy the finer things in life.

Of course, we all consider anime to be one of the finer things! Sitting down with an anime is a great way to relax and enjoy some downtime. You can just sit back and let the good vibes roll in. We've already talked about how watching one episode of any anime can lead into watching 10 more before you know it, which makes anime a dangerous way to spend your free time. Before you know it, you have to head back to work/school!

This might lead you to cramming as much anime episodes as possible into a short amount of time. For me, I end up watching a bunch of different series' with my free time, and I put myself into terrible situations. Instead of just sticking with one series, I start up as many as possible. I just can't help myself when a new anime set arrives! I need to pop it in the first chance I get and see how much I love it!

I'm in the middle of about 5 different series' right now, and I'm realizing that I need to finish one before I go on with the rest. That's going to be tough with the next Eden of the East movie almost here, and then the second season of Spice and Wolf a week later. I need to jump on my already-running series' and start finishing them up! If I don't manage that, I'll forget what the hell happened in each series, and then end up confusing them all in my head!

How many anime series' are you watching right now? Hopefully you manage better than I do and view responsibly!

4 comments:

  1. I only watch one anime at a time. Last week I watched Eden of the East. This week I've been watching Spice and Wolf seasons one and two (only 4 episodes left). I'm not sure what I'll move onto next. Maybe Samurai Girls. I have quite a few ready to start watching at any time. It's just a matter of which one I'll watch next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 1/2. And sometimes I watch a movie here and there.

    3 are airing right now, and 2 (one dub, one sub) I'm watching on my own. And the half is like a mini series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying different shows out, but I haven't got hooked to anything as of late. I hear that the new Blood series is pretty good though, so I'll have to check it out. I'm totally ready for Gundam Age though!

    ReplyDelete