Saturday, August 27, 2011

Is this artist being serious, or is he just trolling everyone?

Time to lighten things up, shall we?!  This little tidbit was sent over by Josh Thomas of TheBitBlock.  He thought this was a game that I'd like to share with everyone, and boy was he right!

I am not a very good artist at all.  I can barely play Pictionary, that's how bad I am.  The man in the videos below is Bill Connolly, and he's a better artist than I am.  With that said, I think his works are...well...fairly lackluster.  That might putting it a bit too lightly.  Take a look at his anime drawings below and tell me what you think!



Well, what do you guys think?  Does Bill Connolly think his work matches up nicely with the originals, or is this one of the best internet trolls out there?!  Make sure to hit up that YouTube account for more work of his.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha

    Oh man...At first he was drawing "Narutoo". I gave him the benefit of the doubt, even though he was pronouncing his name wrong.

    But then I saw the Goku, and I was like ok, this guy doesn't know what he's doing...He may be a cartoonist, but he isn't an anime drawer.

    ReplyDelete