Saturday, August 27, 2011

Reminder: Durarara!! Episode 10 live-chat tonight at 12:30 AM EDT!


We have made it to the double digits, my friends!  I can't believe 10 episodes have gone by already.  This is a great way for me to roughly track how long I've been doing this anime blog.  I'm amazed things have already come this far!

We'll be hosting another live-chat tonight as usual.  This time I'll actually be able to attend, but that's weather permitting.  Hurrican Irene is about to touch down in NJ (hopefully a tropical storm by tonight), and I'm sure there are going to be some power outages.  As long as my power is on and my internet is up, I'll be here!

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to be there. Just gotta close that door and make sure I don't get any interruptions <.<...>.>

    ReplyDelete