Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's an anime kind of day/time

I have to be in the right kind of mood to enjoy something.  As much as I love video games, I don't want to play them 24/7.  I need to have a break every now and again.  That works out well with my schedule anyway, and I end up not getting to play games as much as I want!  The same situation exists for anime.  I don't get to watch anime when I want to, but I've come learn that I enjoy anime during certain days/times better.

Right now in NJ, the weather is quite crappy.  It's a very rainy day, and quite dark outside as well.  This is the perfect kind of day to watch anime.  You can snuggle up on the couch with a blanket and your remote, plop in an anime that you want to see and just waste the day away with some anime fun!  The type of day and feeling is just very conducive to kicking back with anime.

On a more regular day, I find myself always looking to watch anime at night.  I'll have a few opportunities during the week to watch anime during the day, but it just doesn't feel right to me.  Something about the nighttime makes anime viewing more fun.  I think it has to do with myself having less distractions.  Late, late at night, I know that I don't have to do anymore work.  I can actually watch an anime and focus on it without distractions.  Since that's my routine, I now associate anime with a nighttime activity.

When do you find yourself watching anime?  Are you an anytime/anyplace type of viewer, or has your schedule dictated certain times?  Do you find yourself sticking to that schedule even when you don't have to?  I know I'm a creature of habit, and I'm guessing that a lot of you guys are as well!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I like to watch anime when it's relatively quiet around me and when I have a lot of free time.

    And sadly, lately, I haven't had that time. So I haven't seen a whole lot of anime :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans have to eat, sleep, go to the toilet ....

    ... and watch Animes! XD


    I like watching Animes after an annoying schoolday or when I need a special atmosphere in my room! --->>>BLEACH

    ReplyDelete