Monday, August 1, 2011

Are you interested in anime games?

I thought I'd ask this question now in order to shape some of the future content that might land on this blog.  I don't want to stray too far from anime features that you guys enjoy reading, which is why I have this question for all of you.

I've already talked about one very anime-related game.  Catherine is definitely very closely related to the world of anime, and I think it's very important to give it some coverage.  With that said, there are many other games out there that have a lot to do with anime.  This is just one in a long line of features that merge the two worlds together.

I want to know if you guys are interested in hearing more anime/game coverage from me on the blog.  I'm not going to do an anime/game feature every day or anything like that, but I do feel that there are some important topics to cover.  If you guys are okay with that and interested as well, please leave a comment and let me know.  Twitter, the email account or right here on this blog, all is fine with me.

3 comments:

  1. It'd be nice. There's games like the Persona series that are very heavy with school life anime influence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah go ahead. Anime games aren't really my cup of tea, but I don't mind hearing what you have to say about some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be really cool if you did that.

    ReplyDelete